On Sun, 2017-03-05 at 17:35 +0100, Sebastian Herbszt wrote:
> Just like Hannes I do favour integration. I guess it could be
> comparable to qla2xxx + tcm_qla2xxx, lpfc + lpfc_scst and
> lpfc + tcm_lpfc. That approach might even help Bart with his
> target driver unification if he didn't give up on that topic.

Hello Sebastian,

That project is still on my to-do list :-) However, while I was
working on that project I hit bugs related to abort handling in
the QLogic FC and also in the iSCSI target drivers. I want to fix
these bugs first because otherwise if my tests fail it is not
possible to figure out whether I hit a regression or an existing
bug.

Bart.