From: Xiubo Li <lixi...@cmss.chinamobile.com>
Changed for V3:
- [PATCHv2 2/5] fix double usage of blocks and possible page fault
- [PATCHv2 5/5] fix a mistake.
Changed for V2:
- [PATCHv2 1/5] just fixes some small spelling and other mistakes.
And as the initial patch, here sets cmd area to 8M and data area to
1G(1M fixed and 1023M growing)
- [PATCHv2 2/5] is a new one, adding global data block pool support.
The max total size of the pool is 2G and all the targets will get
growing blocks from here.
Test this using multi-targets at the same time.
- [PATCHv2 3/5] changed nothing, respin it to avoid the conflict.
- [PATCHv2 4/5] and [PATCHv2 5/5] are new ones.
Xiubo Li (5):
tcmu: Add dynamic growing data area feature support
tcmu: Add global data block pool support
target/user: Fix possible overwrite of t_data_sg's last iov
target/user: Fix wrongly calculating of the base_command_size
target/user: Clean up tcmu_queue_cmd_ring
drivers/target/target_core_user.c | 621 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
1 file changed, 514 insertions(+), 107 deletions(-)