Here are 4 fixes we came up with at SUSE to fix problems we encountered
in multipath failover tests. Feedback welcome.

Best regards,
Martin

Changes wrt v1:

- Use a constant value for the retry interval in patch 1/4
- Style fix in patch 2/4
- Safer coding in patch 3/4 as suggested by Bart
- Protect against sdev being released, as suggested by Bart (added patch 4/4)

Hannes Reinecke (2):
  scsi_dh_alua: Do not modify the interval value for retries
  scsi_dh_alua: Do not retry for unmapped device

Martin Wilck (2):
  scsi_dh_alua: do not call BUG_ON when updating port group
  scsi_dh_alua: take sdev reference in alua_bus_attach

 drivers/scsi/device_handler/scsi_dh_alua.c | 51 +++++++++++++++++++-----------

2.12.2