> Hi Weiping,
>
>> Add user friendly command strings sd_wce_rcd to enable/disable
>> write&read cache. User can enable both write and read cache by one of
>> the following commands:
>
> I am not entirely sure what the rationale is behind your patch. Is there
> some deficiency in the existing cache control interface that you are
> trying to address? Or is the problem simply that it is poorly
> documented?

Hi Marin,

currently, there are four combinations as following:
"write through", "none", "write back", "write back, no read (daft)"

cache_type can control both write and read cache, but for "write through" and
"write back" we can not know clearly how to control the read cache.

I prefer use words like"w0r1", "w0r0", "w1r1", "w1r0", that "1" means
enable, "0"
means disable. The user know clearly what they are doing when typing
these short words.

Hi James,

> I don't think we can do this.  The output of the cache type in sysfs is
> a user exported ABI.  We'd potentially break it if we add extra stuff.

If so, I'll not change the output, only add new match array.