This would be a cosmetic fix.
The problem is that there is no good logic so the attached device use
the optimal read_capacity based on storage size.
I mean, I can understand that it is safer to go for read_capacity10
first because of the jungle of the USB attached storages, but when you
realize that read_capacity16 works and because of the storage size you
must use it, then I think the scsi layer shall go for it