On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 10:58 PM, Sreekanth Reddy
<sreekanth.re...@broadcom.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Sreekanth Reddy
> <sreekanth.re...@broadcom.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 10:56 AM, Sreekanth Reddy
>> <sreekanth.re...@broadcom.com> wrote:

>>> Can you please elaborate more in details about the racy condition
>>> which you think?
>>> Also if at all is their any racy condition here then we are ready to
>>> work on it separately,
>>> So please consider the fix which we have posted.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sreekanth

>> Any update regarding this patch?
>
> Pinging once again! please consider this patch fix. this is a very
> simple fix for the issue reported and doesn't have any side effort.

Any update on acceptance of this patch.

This is a very simple fix for the current issue  which is described in
the patch header, please consider this patch.

We will also review complete driver code path once again and we are
ready to fix if any racy conditions found while reviewing in coming
days.

Thanks,
Sreekanth