Add Amit Shah.

After some tests, we found:
- the virtio serial port number is inversely proportional to the iSCSI
virtio-blk-pci performance.
If we set the virio-serial ports to 2("<controller
type='virtio-serial' index='0' ports='2'/>), the performance downgrade
is minimal.

- use local disk/ram disk as virtio-blk-pci disk, the performance
downgrade is still obvious.

Could anyone give some help about this issue?

Feng Li <lifeng1...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月1日周一 下午10:58写道:

--
Thanks and Best Regards,
Feng Li(Alex)