On 9/28/2018 3:46 PM, Himanshu Madhani wrote:
+       .target_features        = NVMET_FCTGTFEAT_READDATA_RSP |
+                                       NVMET_FCTGTFEAT_CMD_IN_ISR |
+                                       NVMET_FCTGTFEAT_OPDONE_IN_ISR,

Himanshu,

I'm looking at these but had a quick question.   Did you really want the IN_ISR flags set ?  they schedule processing vs calling the nvmet routines inline. The intent was the queueing was only needed if in the hard isr routine. Last contact I had with your group said you were in soft isr routines and inline calling would be used.  I'm asking because I had intended to remove these flags/features.

-- james