On Tue, 2018-11-13 at 17:38 +0000, Madhani, Himanshu wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2018, at 6:23 AM, Bart Van Assche <bvanass...@acm.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2018-11-13 at 01:02 +0000, Madhani, Himanshu wrote:
> > > I see other drivers also use similar information populated for NVMe
> > > Connection at boot time.
> >
> > Hi Himanshu,
> >
> > Which other drivers are you referring to?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Bart.
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/dri
> vers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_attr.c

Hello James,

Please either move the information exported by lpfc_nvme_info_show() into
debugfs or split the information exported by that function into multiple
sysfs attributes. Otherwise you will get flamed by Greg KH as soon as he
encounters that code because of not following the rules explained in
Documentation/filesystems/sysfs.txt.

Bart.