On 2019/10/18 10:40, Martin K. Petersen wrote:
> zhengbin,
>
>> We can init sshdr in sr_get_events, but there have many callers of
>> scsi_execute, scsi_execute_req, we have to troubleshoot all callers,
>> the simpler way is init sshdr in __scsi_execute.
> There aren't that many callers. I'd prefer to make sure that everybody
> is handling DRIVER_SENSE and scsi_sense_valid() correctly. Looks like
> we're generally OK, but please verify.

OK, I have troubleshoot callers, there are similar bug(scsi_report_opcode,
cache_type_store, scsi_test_unit_ready, scsi_report_lun_scan, sd_spinup_disk,
read_capacity_16,

read_capacity_10, sr_get_events, alua_rtpg, alua_stpg, send_trespass_cmd,
hp_sw_tur, hp_sw_start_stop, send_mode_select, sd_sync_cache,
sd_start_stop_device, sr_do_ioctl).

I modify these in a patch? or every .c a patch, use a patchset?