--- Chris Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * Serge E. Hallyn ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Here is a new version of the 64-bit capability patches I was supposed
> > to send last week I think.
> >
> > This patch could stand alone without the 64-bit caps, but should
> > definately not be applied anywhere until it has been better
> > reviewed.  It is the alternative to the patch removing the
> > capability type checking code.
>
> How likely is > 64?

If the Granularity Gremlins get loose the answer is 100%.
DG/UX ended up with over 330.

Fortunately the GGs have a playpen already in SELinux.
I suggest that the capabilities maintainer be very stingy
and refer anyone who's need isn't pretty obvious there.
This means that the folks who want to divide CAP_SYSADMIN
are going to be disappointed with what they get, but some
level of restraint is important.

Casey Schaufler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-