Hello.

I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as
a person but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come
to this conclusion which I am about to share with you.

INTRODUCTION:I am the Credit Manager U. B. A Bank of Burkina Faso Ouagadougou
and in one way or the other was hoping you will cooperate with me as a
partner in a project of transferring an abandoned fund of a late
customer of the bank worth of $18,000,000 (Eighteen Million Dollars
US).

This will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these
percentages, 55% to me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expenses
both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.
await for your response so that we can commence on this project as
soon as possible.

Regards,
Mr.Hassan Habib.

Credit Manager U.B.A Bank of