Bkz.: crontab
Bkz.: bash

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=bash+with+mysql+backup+folder&oq=bash+with+mysql+backup+folder&aq=f&aqi=q-w1&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=6292l15937l0l16062l35l32l1l2l2l1l227l4703l2.26.3l37l0&gs_l=hp.3..33i21.6292l15937l0l16062l35l32l1l2l2l1l227l4703l2j26j3l37l0&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=95e6f5d098e4da22&biw=1280&bih=899

http://bash.cyberciti.biz/backup/backup-mysql-database-server-2/

10 Mart 2012 11:48 tarihinde Mustafa DEMİRCİ <mustafa.demi...@lotusjeans.com
> yazdı:

>  Merhaba Arkadaşlar,
>
> Centos 5 işletim sistemine myqsl database kurarak bir java uygulaması
> çalıştırıyorum. Sisteme otomatik olarak mysql yedeğini belli bir klasör'e
> nasıl aldırabilirim. Bana yardımcı olurmusunuz.
>
> İyi Çalışmalar.
> --
>
> *--
>
> Mustafa DEMİRCİ
> **Bilgi İşlem Departmanı*
>
> *
> LOTUS JEANS - BAYKAN MODA TEKSTİL LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
> Fatih Caddesi, Pelit Sokak, No:4 Merter 34169 İstanbul
>
> **T.** +90.212. 637 3720 **           M.** mustafa.demi...@lotusjeans.com
> F. +90.212. 637 3474 **           W.** www.lotusjeans.com
> *
>
> *CAUTION : **The information contained in this e-mail (including any
> attachments) is confidential. It must not be disclosed to any person
> without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
> it from your system immediately. *
>
> *BAYKAN MODA TEKSTİL LTD. ŞTİ. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or
> completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby
> excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or
> for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any
> way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the
> author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of BAYKAN MODA TEKSTİL
> TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
> ü Economisez encre et papier, n'imprimez ce message que si nécessaire - P
> Please consider the environment; do you really need to print this email?
>  *
>
> *
>
> *

> e-postaları almak istemiyorsanız aşağıdaki bağlantı adresini kullanarak 1
> dakika içinde üyeliğinizi sonlandırabilirsiniz.

<<lotuslogo.jpg>>