Hi,

On 01/01/2014 10:55 PM, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
On 01/01/14 14:13, Tim Fletcher wrote:
On 01/01/14 13:06, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
Hey list,

as you should remember, I applied for FOSDEM and got accepted. As I'm
working on the presentation, I am curious what you guys think others
would be interested in hearing about.

So please, pretend this is a blank slate, and suggest whatever should be
mentioned during FOSDEM and I will try to take that into account.

I think that a lot of people aren't aware of how far the sunxi project
has come towards making the allwinner SoCs well supported and part of
the main line kernel. I know I wasn't aware of it until I read Rich's
blog post about the cubietruck and KVM.
Well the status of the sunxi community obviously should be one of the main
reasons for holding this talk :)

Hehe, I too think it would be could to spend most of the talk on upstream
progress. If possible I would also add maybe one sheet about the android
derived 3.4 kernel, where you can basically summarize things by saying that
everything more or less works :)

Regards,

Hans