On Jan 6, 2014 3:00 AM, "Olliver Schinagl" <oliver+l...@schinagl.nl> wrote:

> On 03-01-14 14:30, Neal Peacock wrote:
>>

>> On Jan 3, 2014 5:01 AM, "Olliver Schinagl" <oliver+l...@schinagl.nl
>> <mailto:oliver%2bl...@schinagl.nl>> wrote:
>>  >
>>  > On 01-01-14 04:54, npeacock wrote:
>>  >>
>>  >> I am looking for someone interested in consulting work for a company
>>  >> using Linux on Allwinner tablets, starting immediately.
>
> To keep this thread going,
>
> What would someone have to do for this company? How many hours a week are
you expected to work for them etc etc.

> They do not have any staff that could do this themselves? Is it really
that much work that you haven't been able to do it yet yourself?

The short answer is I've had zero time between relocation and family.  That
is also why I have been slow to respond here.

An update a second company has contacted me looking for something similar
so I can help arrange another job if anyone is interested.  Its probably
more long term work with bigger goals.  I don't know much about the company
though.

Any other questions email me directly.