Hi,

On 01/14/2014 01:29 PM, Zoltan HERPAI wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jan 2014, Ian Campbell wrote:

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 11:49 +0100, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:19:36AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
It sound cool! I'm arriving at Brussels Midi at 1405 on Friday
afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll have other Xen/work related commitments
that afternoon though. Would it be OK to just rock up, assuming you get
enough confirmed interest to go ahead?

So you go from midi to your hotel and check-in and stuff... Add the 30
or so minutes commute from the gare centrale... You will be at the
ulb at 16:00 at the earliest. Around 16:30 you might finally sit down
and "have a hacking session".

There was talk of hacking until ~2000, which is 3.5hrs, plenty of
time to get some useful stuff done IMHO. I'd also expect to be there
more like 1500-1530 in any case.

Assuming it goes ahead of course.

I plan to arrive in Brussels around noon, so once settled in the hotel I could
get to the place in the afternoon.

I will be at the urlab at around 12:00 (if I make my train connection otherwise
13:00), I plan to stay till 20:00 and then go out for dinner.

> Benjamin, do you have any costs with this?

AFAIK there are no costs.

Regards,

Hans