Hi,

A while ago I submitted a load of patches basically cleaning up the audio
drivers to get rid of every checkpatch error and to delete stuff which I
thought wasn't needed. The thread can be seen here
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/linux-sunxi/u3OE9vO-MvM/WNDo3KjXT3gJ.
I took onboard the comments that were made and I've started to break the
patches down into smaller more easily manageable chunks.

These are my current plans:
1)Update the wiki with the register and bit details.
2)First patch set removes all the unnecessary headers.
3)Next patch set removes all the magic numbers that I'm finding.
4)Break down the tidy up patches that I first submitted, basically it was
formatting and removal of Chinese comments.
5)Remove headers which aren't shared across files.
6)Major refactoring in preparation for mainlining activities.

Does anybody have anything to add to this and is anybody else working on
the audio drivers at the moment?. I'm currently working my way through the
sunxi-codec driver which brings me to my next question. Can anybody
recommend a A20(or A31) tablet preferably 10" which I get hold of quickly
in Europe?, I need this so I can make sure these codec changes aren't
breaking things.

Thanks in advance,
CK.