Hi,

El 12/02/14 02:30, Dave McLaughlin escribió:
Hopefully this is the right place to post this as I have been tearing
out what little hair I have left with this.

I have an Olimex-A20 board and the Linux kernel boots ok but Android
fails to boot completely and I see this in the Logcat ouput. The code
was built from the Android 4.2.2 source provided and according to them,
is what was used to create their image that was preloaded.

It's the same for running from SD or NAND. During the Linux bootup I can
see the logo displayed on the LCD so I know the driver settings for the
display are correct.

The serial debug port shows the following, repeating all the time with a
different PID.

[  118.772127] init: untracked pid 2480 exited

The following is the Logcat output from the debug port.

Are you using the kernel provided within the Android SDK? Note that the Mali userspace libraries have to match the version used on the kernel, so if you swapped the android kernel on the SDK with linux-sunxi you'll need to replace the Mali libraries.

I/SurfaceFlinger( 2508): SurfaceFlinger is starting
I/SurfaceFlinger( 2508): SurfaceFlinger's main thread ready to run.
Initializing graphics H/W...
D/libEGL  ( 2508): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_mali.so
D/libEGL  ( 2508): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so
D/libEGL  ( 2508): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_mali.so

These are them. There's also libMali.so and libUMP.so, and I think that's it.

Cheers,

Emilio