I rebuild the kernel to include I2C output. This can be seen here. 
http://pastebin.com/vV1prk5P

Unsure what else to do to debug the issue. 

On Thursday, 13 February 2014 19:14:30 UTC, Nathan Buckley wrote:
>
> Hi Guys, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with an issue I've 
> been having. For the last few days I've been trying to get a touchscreen 
> working. The touchscreen is a gslx680. The device is a A13 whitelabel 
> tablet. I have it booting up into Ubuntu - Xfce4, it's using the 3.4 linux 
> sunix kernel. 
>
> I'm using the driver source from https://gitorious.org/gslx680-for-sunxiand 
> dmesg leads me to believe that it was installed (insmod) correctly and 
> detects the chip. Alas nothing happends when I touch the screen. I tried 
> evtest and it detects the gslx680 as input device, but again when I test it 
> doesn't spawn any events. 
>
> Dmsg, Xorg log file and evtest output can be viewed here 
> http://pastebin.com/5Zi7KqTf
>
> Fex file that I'm using as script.bin is here http://pastebin.com/pf8CkG6u
>  
>
> Any help, or indication how to better debug the issue would be greatly 
> appreciated. 
>
> More information, I've run i2cdetect and it detects a device at address 
> 0x40. 
>
> When I try and set a value manually via i2cset or get it does say that the 
> address is busy. 
>
> Thanks. 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to