Stefan Monnier <monnier@...> writes:

> I just received a box that's externally like a Mini-X, but with an A10s
> inside.  It's sold as a "Reko mk801"
> (http://dx.com/p/reko-mk801-android-4-0-4-mini-pc-google-tv-player-w-
antenna-1gb-ram-4gb-rom-av-hdmi-blue-208095).
>  It has 1024MB of RAM (at least
> I see 4 Elixir chips which, according to the website, should each hold
> 2Gb), tho the stock Android only sees 512MB.
>
> The thingy looks very much like TheRat's one

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/zh42shthmvbh494/Smartbox%20Board%20%28front%29.JP
G,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8snhnaactmgnd0o/Smartbox%20Board%20%28rear%29.JPG)
,
> tho the PCB's date is different.

Hi Stefan,

Recently I bought this same device (http://dx.com/p/reko-mk801-android-4-0-
4-mini-pc-google-tv-player-w-antenna-1gb-ram-4gb-rom-av-hdmi-blue-208095) at
Dx. When I was first starting up, nothing happened. Tested with the HDMI
cable and the AV cable. The television only shows the message "no signal".

The box is only with the red led. I have not found the image to put in the
memory stick.

Thanks if you can help me.