I'm trying to get build root to build an image that I can flash into my
Cubieboard2 and boot.  I think this means an image that Livesuit (which I
have working) can read.  It looks like sunxi-bsp is the preferred solution
for building Livesuit images around here.

I think I have buildroot building all of the u-boot files I need, and from
looking at sunxi-bsp it looks like what I need mostly at this point is
linux-sunxi/allwinner-tools from github (which is mostly proprietary
binaries).  I have also noted that there seems to be a newer toolset (from
allwinner?) under the name Lichee?

Is the linux-sunxi/allwinner-tools the way to go, or is there another way
to build a Livesuit image from scratch?  Also what do people think of the
lichee toolset.

Brian
* <https://github.com/linux-sunxi/allwinner-tools>*