Thanks
I will check out what I did on the A10 board. I did notice some differences
in sunxi-i2sdma.c There are some if CONFIG_ARCH_SUN4I || CONFIG_ARCH_SUN5I
that don't include the CONFIG_ARCH_SUN7I.  And if I include
CONFIG_ARCH_SUN7I I get errors So I will follow that back.

I am trying to play to an external I2S DAC, but that should not matter,
because there is no feedback from the DAC. I will probably just disconnect
it and hook up my scope,

Dennis