El 25/04/14 10:50, Dave McLaughlin escribió:
I think this is very possible from a suitably written custom SD boot
option but you are going to have to write your own drivers to do this.

 From what I can tell, the A20 looks on the SD for a boot partition so
if you can create your own boot you could do this. Trouble is, I don't
know if there is much information on the internals of Phoenix Suite.

I have not seen anything off the shelf to do this.

I have an older FriendlyArm board that looks for a certain partition on
the SD that can the programme the NAND from SD.

PhoenixCard should be able to make a card that automatically installs a livesuit image to nand when you insert it on the device and boot it.