Please forget my negative post, was drunk like shit .

I have compiled ssvb's kernel with bfs, also tried 100/300/1000HZ.
This test, shows 2X+ latency improvements :
https://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Cyclictest
gtkperf constantly gives me on A20(1300):
~14,4
Uptime - 3,5 days for now

On X86 machine, in parallel, i've tested ck-sources in Gentoo installed to
usb3 flashdrive, BFS works fine.
But not BFQ("deadline" is better for USB/SSD) .
понедельник, 28 апреля 2014 г., 22:15:02 UTC+4 пользователь Siarhei