Hi,

El 14/05/14 08:28, Paul Jones escribió:
Hi All,

I'm trying out the new 3.15 kernel on my A13-OLinuXino, but I'm having trouble
getting usb to work.
After eventually finding the option to turn on the usb phy (Why can't usb
options be in the usb menu??) there is a clock problem. (See the end of the
dmesg output below).
The kernel boots and runs Debian fine, just no usb. Or rtc for that matter. I'm
using sun5i-a13-olinuxino.dtb
Good job with all the upstreaming btw!

Have a look at this message

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/linux-sunxi/VNpagUJq4Ow/7XbikqWQwVYJ

It seems Hans has not pushed a fixed version yet, so you'll have to fix it manually for the time being (or revert the patch in question).

Cheers,

Emilio