Hello,
I am having cubieboard 1 and I am trying to compile sunx4 kernel for a10 
processor. I am following the steps given in 
http://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_Kernel but I am getting error (as: unrecognized 
option '--32') as shown below:


HOSTCC  scripts/kconfig/conf.o
scripts/kconfig/conf.c: In function ‘check_stdin’:
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:75:3: warning: format not a string literal and no format 
arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:76:3: warning: format not a string literal and no format 
arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:77:3: warning: format not a string literal and no format 
arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c: In function ‘conf_askvalue’:
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:87:3: warning: format not a string literal and no format 
arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c: In function ‘conf_choice’:
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:286:5: warning: format not a string literal and no 
format arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c: In function ‘check_conf’:
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:434:6: warning: format not a string literal and no 
format arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c: In function ‘main’:
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:603:6: warning: format not a string literal and no 
format arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:655:4: warning: format not a string literal and no 
format arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:659:4: warning: format not a string literal and no 
format arguments [-Wformat-security]
scripts/kconfig/conf.c:670:4: warning: format not a string literal and no 
format arguments [-Wformat-security]
as: unrecognized option '--32'
make[1]: *** [scripts/kconfig/conf.o] Error 1
make: *** [sun4i_defconfig] Error 2


what is meaning of this 'as: unrecognized option '--32''.what should I do to 
solve this problem. 

sorry for this begginner level question

Thanks & Regards

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to