Hi,

I'm attempting to connect a Microchip enc28j60 SPI Ethernet controller to an
Olimex A13 board, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to modify the dtsi
file.
This is the wiring config I'm using:
PC0 - SPI0_MOSI
PC1 - SPI0_MISO
PC2 - SPI0_CLK
PC3 - SPI0_CS0
PB3 - EINT17

The parts I'm having trouble with is figuring out how to setup the external
interrupt, and what I do to map the SPI0 device to the correct pins. I assume
it's similar to the nodes for other devices in the pinctrl section?
Sorry for the noobie questions, I normally do this kind of stuff on a Cortex M3.

Here is what I have so far:

spi0: spi@01c05000 {
                compatible = "allwinner,sun4i-a10-spi";
                reg = <0x01c05000 0x1000>;