On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:04:44 +0800
Wills Wang <wills.wang.o...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use the lastest sunxi branch, and meet the following error:
> MMC:   SUNXI SD/MMC: 0
> MMC init failed
>
> But my board work well if i revert
> 900b93ab595b512a11b2b724dfb7262417aaf01d and
> 87ca6dc0262d18b76e4749fc6505ef596039656a.

You can try a different GCC version. I vaguely remember that I also had
an MMC failure months ago with u-boot compiled maybe by GCC 4.5
Upgrading to GCC 4.8 resolved it. But I don't really remember the
exact details anymore.

Newer GCC versions also generate smaller code, which might or might
not be contributing to the reproducibility of such problems. If we
are running out of SRAM space, things may get ugly.

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka