Hi All,

For our new project we want both Bt+Wifi.

For that

1.Is any driver support is there in sunxi for any chipset?.

2.For broadcom apc6210 chipset we are not getting any datasheet and
footprints. if any one have kindly share with me.

3.Is the existing rtl8723as and rtl8723au driver have both wifi+bt support
or we need to use any combo.

4.if any one know any combo with driver support for sunxi , kindly suggest
me.

Your help will be greatly appreciable.

Regards
Punith