El 15/09/14 a las 20:29, Julian Calaby escibió:
Hi Emilio,

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Emilio López <t...@linux-sunxi.org> wrote:
(...)

`fexc` in sunxi-tools (the tool behind bin2fex/fex2bin aliases) can do it.
Note that for it to work, the fex file needs to have valid values.

Ah, thanks for that! The only problem is that I believe, in general,
fex files don't have valid values.

I believe most if not all of the ones on sunxi-boards have been filled in with the relevant information after using meminfo, as Tim points out.

Cheers,

Emilio