On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:44:11 -0700 (PDT)
Piotr Kopeć <piotrk0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> good tx and rx connected the debug and I have two problems android does not
> start and debian has problems and resets every 10 seconds Attach logs.

Your log says

> CPU:   Allwinner A20 (SUN7I)
> Board: Cubieboard2
> I2C:   ready
> DRAM:  1 GiB
> MMC:   SUNXI SD/MMC: 0
> *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

but your device is not a Cubieboard2...

You need to build u-boot using the "Kurio_7S" target, as
explained at http://linux-sunxi.org/Kurio_7S#Manual_build
And likewise, you need to pick the right FEX file for
generating script.bin

Yes, I understand that the installation is currently very difficult
for non-geeks, because the instructions need to be followed precisely.
Moreover, violating instructions is almost guaranteed to lead to
severe runtime bugs and may even theoretically damage the hardware.

The ease of installation for non-geeks is currently being solved.
I hope to have an announcement of a complete solution soon.

However after the debian system boots, how are you going to
use it? Do you want to plug a usb keyboard to the device?
Or just use usb networking and do a ssh login?

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka