Hi everyone,

As some of you might have noticed, I've sent out patches for A80 MMC and AXP20x.
In addition, I've picked up Boris' AXP221 patches to resend after the
AXP patches
are merged. The following is a list of things I'm working on or
waiting to submit:

    - AXP20x (PEK and docs) series, originally by Carlo, posted v8
    - AXP20x regulator driver cleanup, finished and tested
    - AXP221 support, originally by Boris, finished and tested
      * Also enables WiFi on the Hummingbird A31
    - sunxi (sun[457]i) cpufreq support, finished and testing (CB/CB2 tested)
      * Only added support for the boards I own. It's just a matter of adding
        the regulator nodes with the proper constraints
    - sun6i cpufreq support, WiP
    - sun8i cpufreq support, minimal work only
    - sun9i mmc support, posted v2
    - sun9i usb support, v3 WiP
    - RSB driver, not working yet

All the above, excluding RSB, can be found in my repository:
https://github.com/wens/linux
Each topic is a separate branch, except for the AXP branches, which
have dependencies.

Testing and feedback is more than welcome.

Regards
ChenYu