Ok, the driver named usbtouchscreen.ko works as well.
Need to be patched <https://lkml.org/lkml/2007/3/24/54> to accept X-Y swap
and X invert, Y invert.
In this case, the ismod line must be called with arguments, for example

insmod /system/vendor/modules/usbtouchscreen.ko swap_xy invert_y

For the calibration
<https://a20androidincar.wordpress.com/configuring-the-touchscreen/>, same
thing: work into usbtouchscreen.c
static struct usbtouch_device_info usbtouch_dev_info[] = {
#ifdef CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_USB_EGALAX
   [DEVTYPE_EGALAX] = {
      .min_xc      = 0x003e,
      .max_xc      = 0x079d,
      .min_yc      = 0x0069,
      .max_yc      = 0x0735,
      .rept_size   = 16,
      .process_pkt   = usbtouch_process_multi,
      .get_pkt_len   = egalax_get_pkt_len,
      .read_data   = egalax_read_data,
   },
#endif

with the values x_min, x_max, y_min, y_max, found with this command in root:
getevent -l

and touching the 4 corners -> Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Right, Bottom Left

The final step consit to create a file named Vendor_aaaa_Product_bbbb.idc with
aaaa = your usb device Vendor

                                          bbbb = your usb device Product
-> cat /proc/bus/input/devices to find Vendor and Product
This .idc file must be in /system/usr/idc folder,
-> or placed before build in
/ANDROID/android/out/target/product/sugar-lemaker/system/etc , with an
order to copy it in the file sugar_lemaker.mk file:
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
              [...]
              device/softwinner/sugar-lemaker/Vendor_0eef_Product_0001.idc:
system/usr/idc/Vendor_0eef_Product_0001.idc

For multi touch, I work on this but I have found a link here
<http://www.chalk-elec.com/?p=2028>.

That's all !