If you read this thread all the way, you would realize that there is no
driver for the TV decoder, the block that handles the TV in on AllWinner
devices.
Also, if you look when this thread started, it was in 2012, 3 years ago and
nothing happened.

Based on the track record of AW, always deceiving the customers, with GPL
violations and selling H/W without proper functioning software.... so,
don't hold your breath you are going to get anywhere with this kind of H/W.