Hi all,

One more topic about NAND, just what everyone needs :) Seriously though,
I've got into a seemingly stupid but not easily resolvable problem. I have
custom boards with A20 and 2Gbit NAND. One version is with 1Gb RAM, while
the other is with 256mb RAM. No matter what I do, none of the LiveSuit
versions can flash NAND on the 256mb version (by none I mean LiveSuit for
Linux, LiveSuit for Windows and PhoenixSuite for Windows). I just need it
to write Boot0/1 and I'm using the latest Android image from Olimex (made
for 1Gb Olinuxino Micro). Afterwards I'm repartitioning NAND of course.

Strange thing is that 1Gb boards are normally flashed by LiveSuit (in fact
the only thing working is Livesuit for Linux and PhoenixSuit on Windows -
LiveSuit for Windows is complaining about the images...). Still, 256mb
boards are not flashed at all (they stop at about 85-89%). My guess is that
this has something to do with the RAM size, since I can see that LiveSuit
on Linux reads out RAM config from image and corrects it, but it breaks
either way.

I'd just need a confirmation from someone who's more into this that this
issue is in fact caused by different RAM size on board vs RAM size
hardcoded in image. If this is truly the case, I guess that I have no
option but to build my own image, since I'm yet to see a A20 board with
256mb RAM...

By the way, I have also tried CTNandBoot app from Git (user phelum) and
this also breaks somewhere and doesn't actually do anything...

Cheers