On Wed, 2015-05-27 at 06:32 +0800, Embed Studio wrote:
> SDK is being prepared. you know, Lemon Pi is on campaign process.
> Everything including code/document/datasheet/hardware material etc.
> will be availabel as soon as possible.

I don't think that neither You (EmbedStudio) or Actions Semi understand
s what "Open Source" means.

There's no mention of Actions Techology SoCs in the latest mainline
kernel tree and neither in relevant mailing lists. Besides I can't even
find a proper datasheet or programmers manual for S500 SoC. And good
luck with PowerVR.

Therefore please stop spamming because this list is for discussing
Allwinner SoC hardware and relevant Open Source projects.