Hi,

I've been looking into AXP223 usage as part of the RSB patches.
I found that the recommended voltage for VDD-SYS is 1.1V, but
we default to 1.2V in U-boot. Among the fex files, some use
1.1V and some use 1.2V.

Perhaps we could update the defconfigs with the values from
the fex files.

One thing that we have to be careful of is matching the settings
in U-boot and the kernel, or alternatively, not use a fixed value
but the recommended range for the VDD-SYS regulator. Accidentally
dropping the voltage on VDD-SYS results in some logic errors,
which likely lead to a crash.

Regards
ChenYu