Siarhei: Here are the proposed changes that I would like to go into
sunxi-tools, possibly before you tag a 0.3 release. It's not urgent
(could be postponed to a later point in time), but I think it would
be nice to include these into a "release point".

Regards, B. Nortmann

Bernhard Nortmann (2):
  sunxi-tools: some trivial fixes
  sunxi-tools: make use of proper boolean data types

2.4.6