Hi,

On 29-02-16 09:44, Troy Dack wrote:
Hello all,

I've been lurking in the background for a while watching the progress being
made on the H3 based boards, specifically the OrangePi Plus that I have.
  Thanks to all those kernel devs who've been making progress on this.

I've managed to get my system to boot on a 4.x kernel using:
1. U-boot
     sunxi-wip branch from https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi
     orangepi_plus_defconfig

2. Kernel
     sunxi/for-next branch from
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git
     sunxi_defconfig

So it successfully boots, but USB devices don't seem to be recognised or
have any power, I think the following lines during boot could have
something to do with it:

[    0.940356] vcc3v0: disabling
[    0.943359] vcc5v0: disabling

There's a pretty good chance that there is something I should have enabled
in the kernel config to make this work, but I'm not sure what.  Any advice
on how to progress would be greatly appreciated.

I've attached the u-boot and kernel boot log.

Not all bits for USB support on the H3 have landed upstream yet. You can
try my sunxi-wip kernel tree:

https://github.com/jwrdegoede/linux-sunxi/commits/sunxi-wip

Which has the necessary bits in place. Note this gets rebased often /
has no stability promises.

Regards,

Hans

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to