Hi,

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 11:28 PM, Hao Zhang <hao5781...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
> I want to pick up some tasks list in this web page
> (http://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_mainlining_effort)which is base on A64
> and i has some problem on it. if i develop the audio codec driver for
> A64, which respository should i use ? I test the function on my pine64
> board(about pine64 : https://linux-sunxi.org/Pine64), just review and
> looking for some support in the respository which is belong to linus
> or linux-sunxi-next, it seem it doesn't support the board ,such as
> device tree and so on right ? :) So how to deal with it befor the
> task?

Pine64 or A64 in general doesn't have a lot of support at the moment.
Hopefully we'll start to get the basics in for the next release.

Until then you'll have to pick whatever patches you can find to have
something working. As for the codec, it looks similar to what we have
on the A33, which is an I2S/PCM interface coupled with a codec inside
the SoC. It might even be exactly the same. Someone previously expressed
interest for the A33 codec. I suggest you pop in to our IRC channel
and ask around.

Regards
ChenYu