Hi.

I may be doing something wrong, but I noticed on branch sunxi-next after
commit

[2c89ce4f4b19561218c1acb97172bd7ba1a6ddc2] ARM: sun8i: Convert the A23 and
A33 to the CCU

the I2C bus on an A33 tablet appears to stop working.

After the commit i2cget responds as follows (with a long timeout)

# i2cget 0 0x40
i2cget: WARNING! This program can confuse your I2C bus
Continue? [y/N] y
[  110.728256] i2c i2c-0: mv64xxx: I2C bus locked, block: 1, time_left: 0
i2cget: read failed: Connection timed out

Before the commit i2cget responds with (returns very quickly)

# i2cget 0 0x40
i2cget: WARNING! This program can confuse your I2C bus
Continue? [y/N] y
i2cget: read failed: No such device or address

I confirmed with logic analyzer attached to I2C bus that prior to the
commit, there was activity on the I2C bus lines with i2cget, but after the
commit, there is no activity on the I2C bus lines.

Can anyone else confirm?

Thanks!