On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
dlbp <paolo.delucabo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
> I'm using a cubietruck and because i Need to port an operating system
> from x86 to ARM architecture, i need an example of bare metal
> software for a Cubietruck (with Cortex A-7). It's good also a simple
> hello world bare metal.
> It is very important!
> Thanks in advance

You can check the uart0-helloworld-sdboot.c code from sunxi-tools:

I believe that it does exactly what you need. It uses the GPL
license though. So if your operating system is proprietary, then
you can't copy/paste this code directly.

If your operating system is open source, then I'm quite curious
to have a look at it.

Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka