Hello Ronnel!

Am 17.10.2016 um 12:24 schrieb Ronnel Tolentino:
Hi Bernhard,

My PC doesn't recognize the device.
ERROR: Allwinner USB FEL device not found!

What USB driver do I need?

Please be sure to keep the linux-sunxi mailing list in CC.
There is no point in making this a 'private' conversation.

As I've said before: I haven't tried that fel.exe. However,
reading https://github.com/NextThingCo/sunxi-tools/blob/windows/README.md
gives me the impression that you need to set up a suitable "libusb"
driver for Windows before it will work. Follow the instructions
given at the bottom of that README, and make sure you install
the "|libusbK|" driver variant.

Regards, B. Nortmann