On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Maxime Ripard <[email protected]> wrote: > On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 10:44:55AM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: >> The sunxi_pconf_reg helper introduced in the last patch gives us the >> chance to rework sunxi_pconf_group_set to have it match the structure >> of sunxi_pconf_(group_)get and make it easier to understand. >> >> For each config to set, it: >> >> 1. checks if the parameter is supported. >> 2. checks if the argument is within limits. >> 3. converts argument to the register value. >> 4. writes to the register with spinlock held. >> >> As a result the function now blocks unsupported config parameters, >> instead of silently ignoring them. >> >> Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email protected]> > > Acked-by: Maxime Ripard <[email protected]> > > But I think the config variable removal should be part of patch 2, as > discussed there.
OK. I think that makes sense. Re-reading my patches, I can't figure out, which patch I meant for it to go in. :( I'll send out a v3. ChenYu -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "linux-sunxi" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
