Hi.
Good work.

I took a look (not tested in the hardware, sorry is the usual no time),
and what you wrote in the readme about the divide scaler bug.

>From only a quick look, is hard to understand how you are using it, but
before that, last time maybe wasn't very clear explained what this
"divide scaler" really is.
This is a feature of the veisp to make "thumbnails", basically when
encoding is also possible to get the exactly picture as raw pixels of
what was encoded.

Meaning that this "divider scaler" can not affect the picture size that
will be encoded.

If there aren't any need for smaller raw pictures, then just only use
the arbitrary scaler.

Another thing were you speak about muxing into video containers, if you
have interest to implement this. I have somewhere a very simple example
of using ffmpeg libavformat to do this, much more easy to understand
that any of ffmpeg examples or test cases.
Just tell, i have to go find where is, first.