The only mention of a particular board in any of what you provided was
that one of the images was for a Lime. I beleive that is an A10.

All of the Linux versions from the images you list are old to very old
- except possibly the Armbian image - if that is for the right board.

For all 3.X linux versions for Allwinner CPU's there is a ;fex file
that must be configured specific not merely to the CPU, but also the
board. This is loosely like the device tree in 4.X versions of Linux.
If you do not have a fex specific to your board properly integrated to
the image it will likely boot - because of the large similarities
between AllWinner boards/cpus, but many things will not work.

It is my guess that is your problem.

I have had pretty good experience with Armbian - both legacy and
development kernels. If your requirements allow you to use recent 4.x
kernels. that eliminates fex, files - but requires device tree files,
but there is a greater likelyhood that the correct dtb for your board
might be selected automatically.  However there are features missing
from the 4.x kernels and if you need those features then I think the
most recent kernels for AllWinner would be 3.4.113 - but 3.4.113 is
itself fairly old, so support for newer hardware may be missing.

This 3.x/4.x tradeoff is a problem for everyone using AllWinner.
The good news is that the Allwinner support in the 4.x kernels is
getting better all the time - cudos to the developers in this group.

I would also note that there are lots of broken sd card images for
AllWinner based devices available on the Web.

For AllWinner based devices I would recommend the latest image from
Armbian specific to your board.  Someone else here may have another
recommendation.