Some body have experience with LVDS Allwinner A20 SoC and the kernel
4.10-rc5 ?

My LVDS connexion works fine because I display correctly the console under
uboot (I work with CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_MODE)

I use the wiki : http://linux-sunxi.org/LCD to convert fex to
CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_MODE for the uboot all work

But for the kernel nothing, I have some crazy line.

   - I add my lcd configuration into simple_panel.c (
   http://linux-sunxi.org/LCD)
   - I used the patch from
   https://github.com/plaes/linux/tree/sun4i-lvds-wip and the dts
   configuration.

I don't know where I can search If some body have a idea?

Thanks