Hey Lub,

On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 04:19 -0800, Lyubcho Haralanov wrote:
> The question that really bugs me is: why toggling LDO4 doesn't affect
> the board but toggling LDO3 kills it...

I was wondering the same thing, but it could be very well because it
has a different circuitry behind it inside thee AXP209. LDO3 is
separate, LDO4 is shared with LDO2.

>From my measurements it does seem that the AXP209 may have a small
glitch however. I do not see 200 mA inrush currents, 190-ish, which is
close yes, but I did not expect shutdown. Also the interrupt never
fires. Not that there's anything we can do about that however...