Is CedarX on the V3 the same CedarX that is on other AW processors? Or
is it enhanced?

For example the h.264 encoders on Grain camera SOCs can compress 1080P
down to 500Kb/s and it is still decent to look at. When I did
experiments on A20 the most highest compression I was able to achieve
was 2Mb/s. The stream looked decent, but no combination of options
would push it down below 2Mb/s.

Another good feature of the Grain encoder is support for multiple
simultaneous output streams. For example I can tell it to make h.264
streams at 1080P, 640P, 320P simultaneously. Does the V3 encoder
support multiple output streams?

>From what I can tell from the non-existent information in the
datasheet, this is the same old Allwinner CedarX unit.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsm...@gmail.com