Sure,

that is the idea.
Here is one of the boards:
http://www.micronovasrl.com/en/q027/

We still don't have an e-commerce on website,
but you can write us an e-mail and we can sell it to everybody.

So when I will be ready with full DTS of that board,
I will submit a patchset including rgb888_pins.

Right?

--
Giulio Benetti
R&D Manager &

MICRONOVA SRL
Sede: Via A. Niedda 3 - 35010 Vigonza (PD)
Tel. 049/8931563 - Fax 049/8931346
Cod.Fiscale - P.IVA 02663420285
Capitale Sociale € 26.000 i.v.
Iscritta al Reg. Imprese di Padova N. 02663420285
Numero R.E.A. 258642